This luxuriously hydrating, soothing, and deeply nourishing cream from FIG+YARROW is beneficial for dry / damaged skin. Rich and readily absorbable, it's brimming with a lavish lineup of the most noted ingredients for skin rejuvenation + lasting hydration.
- Aloe contains beta carotene, vitamins C & E, which not only have healing qualiites, but can help to improve the skin's naural firmness and keep the skin hydrated
- Sweet almond oil is non-greasy, easily absorbed, and leaves skin feeling soft
- Shea butter is one of Africa's oldest and most sustainable natural moisturizers because of the high amount of nutrients and amazing healing properties
- Chamomile extract is long known for it's soothing and calming benefits
- Grapefruit seed extract may speed the healing of various skin-related conditions
- Rosemary leaf extract is one of the best sources of vitamin E and may protect the skin from damage
- Carrot seed oil has rejuvenating qualities beneficial to dry and youth depleted skin
Massage just a modest amount of cream into skin as desired.
Collection ~ Facial Care Kit
Aloe barbadensis (aloe)*, Achillea millefolium (yarrow) flower water*, purified water, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*†, glycerin (vegetable)*, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*†, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glyceral stearate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, stearic acid, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower distillate*, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil*, extracts of: Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower extract*, Calendula officinalis (marigold) extract*; Tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), Lecithin (soy)*, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, essential oils of: Achillea millefolium (yarrow), Anthemis nobilis (chamomile), Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum), Daucus carota (carrot) seed ~ *certified organic †virgin