Silicone Straw Cup Converter Kit ~ Orange
Innobaby’s Grow-with-Me Silicone Feeding System was developed by a group of pediatric specialists in 2004 and has been time tested over the years. It’s made with the highest quality medical grade silicone, imported from Germany, and carefully manufactured to provide an ultimate supplementary solution to all feeding challenges faced from infant to toddler years.
- 1 ~ Orange training straw lid
- 1 ~ Cleaning bristle for straw and tube
- 1 ~ Bottle handle
- 1 ~ Extra straw/tube set
- Only use with Nursin’ SMART silicone bottles from Innobaby
- All silicone straws and tubes are made with medical-grade silicone that will endure chewing and biting.
- Patented inner valve controls the flow of liquid, allowing adjustment to match the comfort of your baby or toddler.
Responds to Weaning Challenges
- Transitioning from the Nursin’ SMART natural nipple to the straw cup may make weaning a bit easier for babies and parents alike, as the same soft silicone bottle is converted into a base for the new straw cup.
- Parents can squeeze the bottle to help babies get familiar and comfortable with cup drinking.
- When used correctly, the silicone straw cup can also be also used as a tube feeder.
Why Use Straw Cup vs. Sippy Cup?
- Common valved sippy cups are designed to be leak proof, but the tradeoff is a less than ideal tool for teaching babies to drink from a cup. Oftentimes, they require intense sucking motion to release liquid, which may lead to several problems.
- Speech therapists argue that prolonged exposure to sippy cups can affect oral development, which can in turn interfere with speech skills.
- Many pediatric dentists also recommend straw cups, which liquid to bypass teeth when drinking and thereby reduce tooth decay.
- Some breastfed babies may face feeding confusion after drinking from a sippy cup, as it requires strong sucking motion and can cause babies to latch-on a little differently.
Highest Quality Material
- 100% pure medical grade silicone / LSR (liquid silicone rubber)
- All silicone parts are free of any petroleum-based chemicals
- Nonporous material does not harbor bacteria
- Silicone parts will not deform even with extended use and sterilization
- BPA-, phthalate-, PVC, and lead-free
- Part of the Grow-with-Me system, which allows for extended use through the toddler years
- Parents can reuse the system for every child in the family
Soft, squeezable silicone bottle converts easily into a training straw cup with this simple converter kit, which can help ease the challenges of transitioning to this new self-drinking stage. The liquid control valve allows you to control the liquid flow from slow to fast. It can also be used as a tube feeder.
100% pure medical grade silicone / LSR (liquid silicone rubber),All silicone parts are free of all petroleum based chemicals