Sea Buckthorn has been thoroughly researched in over 130 modern scientific studies that have found that this berry promotes health. This remarkable berry contains a rare but powerful monounsaturated fat, omega-7, which is popping up in the media and in clinical study results across the country and has been touted by Dr. Oz and his experts for its incomparable weight-loss properties, among other benefits. It also contains more than 190 biologically active compounds that can nourish the body's cells to protect the skin from free radicals and the natural aging process.
Sea Buckthorn's Documented Health Benefits
- Strong antioxidant network*
- Promotes healthy inflammation response*
- Cellular rejuvenation*
- Improves cardiovascular health*
- Improves brain and nervous system function*
- Natural energy booster*
- Improves nervous system health*
- Improves skin complexion, anti-acne*
What's Included In These 190 Nutrients?
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, K, & P
- Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 (Essential Fatty Acids or EFAs)
- 42 Lipids
- Organic Acids
- Amino Acids
- Folic Acid
- 20 Mineral Elements
Essential Fatty Acids ~ A rich source for fatty acids, omega 3, 6, 7 & 9, essential to cellular support and protection to promote healthy skin.
Phytosterols & Polyphenols ~ Plant-based nutrients and powerful antioxidants. Those same components that keep plants healthy can also help support healthy skin tone and texture.
Amino Acids ~ The building blocks of protein vital for tissues of the body to optimally perform.
Carotenoids ~ There are 50 carotenoids present in the modern diet. Sibu Beauty has 39 of these antioxidants, including lutein, zeaxanthin, alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, and lycopene to keep free radicals under control.
Vitamins & Minerals ~ Loaded with vitamins C, A, B-1, B-2, E folic acid and B12 plus a variety of essential minerals for a healthy body and healthy skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Sibu products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Special thanks to Sibu Beauty who authored the original content from which this has been adapted.